The Lightkeeper: A Memoir, by Gerald Butler and Patricia Ahern, was warmly praised by Gay Byrne recently on his Lyric FM radio programme, saying it was a "lovely read...you'll find it very enjoyable." Of the chapter on the 1979 Fastnet race tragedy he said that "the description in the book is just amazing". And in The Sunday Times, reviewer Alan Murdoch wrote: "Comprehensive and engaging, this timely account touches nostalgic nerves..."
The Lightkeeper praised by Gay Byrne and The Sunday Times
- A Publisher's Guide to Self-Publishing Course
- Irish Times review of Faithless calls it "a fascinating book, fabulously funny..."
- The Fishmonger, Featuring Queen Elizabeth's visit to Cork, Will Be Launched in the English Market on November 27
- Controversial Memoir Faithless by Tony Philpott Launched by Ian O'Doherty
- Taoiseach launches The Lightkeeper