The Lightkeeper: A Memoir, by Gerald Butler and Patricia Ahern, was warmly praised by Gay Byrne recently on his Lyric FM radio programme, saying it was a "lovely read...you'll find it very enjoyable." Of the chapter on the 1979 Fastnet race tragedy he said that "the description in the book is just amazing". And in The Sunday Times, reviewer Alan Murdoch wrote: "Comprehensive and engaging, this timely account touches nostalgic nerves..."
The Lightkeeper praised by Gay Byrne and The Sunday Times
- New Book on Eurovision Launched by Linda Martin
- For God's Sake: The Hidden Life of Irish Nuns called 'an utterly compelling read' by Irish Independent
- Minister Alan Kelly Praises New Books on Killaloe by Henry Murdoch
- Ryan Tubridy Hails New Book on Wild Atlantic Way
- Compelling Memoir by Raymond Deane launched by Robert Ballagh