Information for Authors
- A general description of the content and purpose of the book and why you feel it should be published.
- A 'book blurb' of 150-200 words that could possibly be used for marketing and publicity purposes.
- A chapter by chapter outline of the book's proposed contents, including whether it has any photographs or illustrations.
- For fiction, a detailed description of the plot plus at least several sample chapters.
- A description of the intended market for the book.
- A list of any competing titles.
- A description of the author(s) — current position, qualifications, previous publications, etc.
- A timetable for the likely delivery of a final manuscript.
- A description of any marketing, publicity, sales or financial support that would be available for the book.
Send the book proposal and any other relevant information to David Givens, Publisher:The Liffey Press,
'Clareville'307 Clontarf RoadDublin D03 PO46
You can also send your proposal via e-mail to [email protected].
We will endeavour to reply as quickly as possible to all proposals or manuscripts submitted.