This book is aimed at Irish business owners and managers of non-profit organisations who want to become more effective at Facebook marketing. Whether they are complete beginners or have been using Facebook for a while, readers of this book will learn how to implement a strategy that will get better results. Written in a clear, accessible style and with dozens of illustrations this book:
• Provides a clear understanding of the architecture of Facebook
• Shows how to set up business pages and create page administrators
• Gives a comprehensive explanation of page settings
• Illustrates how to carry out customer analysis and profiling
• Offers advice on how to come up with compelling content for business pages
• Demonstrates how to craft content that encourages engagement • Gives practical suggestions on how to best represent brands on Facebook
• Offers a guide to using Facebook Ads.
Aimed at SMEs and community groups in particular, many of whom realise that they are missing out by not using this powerful and popular resource more effectively, Facebook Marketing will make a huge difference to the bottom line.
About the Author
Louise McDonnell, an online and social media marketing expert, has a particular expertise in Facebook marketing having coached and trained over 2,000 businesses since 2009. Louise works with many Irish Government agencies including Failte Ireland, Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise Offices in Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal and Roscommon. She also provides corporate training to businesses all over Ireland and online coaching to business owners all over the world. Louise lives in West Sligo with her husband and two children.
- Additional Information
Author McDonnell, Louise Editor No Print Format Paperback ISBN-10 No ISBN-13 9781908308993 Illustrations 160 colour illustrations Date of Publication October 11, 2017 Number of Pages 256